The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- Binding: Perfect Paperback
- Author: David M. Killoran;Steven G. Stein
- Publish Date: 2010-01-01
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
PowerScore's LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible is the definitive guide to the Reading Comprehension section of the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT). This book features a powerful and comprehensive system for decoding each passage and question, and uses extensive drills and official LSAT passages to teach critical concepts and techniques. The PowerScore Reading Comprehension Bible will improve your Â LSAT reading comprehension skills by teaching you exactly what to look for in LSAT passages.
The book explains the fundamental principles of the Reading Comprehension section by including:
- Substantial discussions of how to deconstruct the passages, how to identify and attack the questions, and how to successfully avoid traps set by the test makers.Â
- A variety of drills and exercises that supplement the discussion of techniques and question analysis. The drills help strengthen specific skills that are critical for LSAT excellence.Â
- A complete quick-reference answer key to all of the problems. This includes chapter-by-chapter answer keys, and a unique reverse look-up feature that lists all of the included passages, sorted by the LSAT administration date and PrepTest number.Â
- The use of official Reading Comprehension passages is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no LSAT passage in this book has been modified from its original form. The concepts presented in this publication are representative of the techniques and approaches covered in PowerScore's live LSAT preparation courses and have consistently proven effective for thousands of students.
The Reading Comprehension Bible can be supplemented by The LSAT Reading Comprehension: Passage Type Training publication. The Reading Comprehension Bible, combined with the Â PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, and LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, make up the PowerScore Trilogy. The Trilogy is the definitive and comprehensive guide to attacking all sections of the LSAT.Â
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. Â For more information about PowerScore's publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com or contact PowerScore at (800) 545-1750.
About the Authors
Dave Killoran, a graduate of Duke University, is an expert in test preparation with over 20 years of teaching experience and a 99th percentile score on a Law Services-administered LSAT. In addition to having written PowerScore's legendary LSAT Bible Series, and many other popular publications, Dave has overseen the preparation of thousands of students and founded two national LSAT preparation companies.
Steven G. Stein is a test expert who has scored in the 99th percentile on an officially administered LSAT, GMAT, and GRE, and has co-authored many books on test preparation, including PowerScore's LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible, LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook, and several volumes of PowerScore's LSATs Deconstructed Series. Steve earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, and his MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.