Kaplan ASVAB (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kaplan
- Publish Date: 2013-06-04
Those preparing for the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) enlistment exam, used by all branches of the U.S. military, will find all they need to know in this valuable manual.
Kaplanâs ASVAB, Tenth Edition prepares students by offering detailed information about the test and reviewing the different subjects a recruit needs to know; including Word Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning, General Science, Mechanical Comprehension, and more.Â In addition to determining enlistment eligibility, ASVAB scores are combined into composites and used to assign new recruits into military occupations (e.g., mechanical, electronics, or administrative jobs).
Kaplan ASVAB includes:
* 3 full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed answer explanations
* An overview of important key math concepts
* An extensive list of key vocabulary words
* Effective test taking strategies for the computerâadaptive ASVAB
* Content review for each of the subjects covered on the ASVAB test
Kaplan ASVAB is an invaluable study tool for both students interested in the military and high school guidance counselors determining the occupational aptitudes of students.Â
Kaplan helps individuals achieve their educational and career goals to build studentsâ futures, one success story at a time.