Understanding and Using English Grammar Student Book Vol. B w/Audio CD and Workbook B (with Answer Key) Pack (4th Edition)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Betty S. Azar;Stacy A. Hagen
- Publish Date: 2009-03-27
This pack consists of the Understanding and Using English Grammar B Student Book (without Answer Key) and Workbook B.
A classic developmental skills text for intermediate to advanced students of English, Understanding and Using English Grammar is a comprehensive reference grammar as well as a stimulating and teachable classroom text.
While keeping the same basic approach and material as in earlier editions, the Fourth Edition more fully develops communicative and interactive language-learning activities. Some of the new features are:
- Innovative warm-up exercises that precede the grammar charts and introduce points to be taught
- Structure-based listening exercises ranging from casual speech to academic content
- Academic readings that highlight the targeted grammar structures
- Greatly expanded speaking practice with extensive pair, group and class work
- Corpus-informed syllabus that reflects the discourse patterns of spoken and written English
- Audio CDs and listening script in the back of the Student Book