Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases (5th Edition)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Jay B. Barney;William S. Hesterly
- Publish Date: 2014-08-23
For courses in strategy and strategic management.
Core strategic management concepts without the excess.
Just the essentials, Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage strips out excess by only presenting material that answers the question: does this concept help readers analyze real business situations? This carefully crafted approach provides readers with all the tools necessary for strategic analysis.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâfor you and your students. Hereâs how:
- Improve Results with MyManagementLab: MyManagementLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Help Students Develop Critical Thinking Skills: Â Proven pedagogy geared towards ensuring students grasp the concepts.
- Present Specific Issues in a Flexible Format: Each chapter has four short sections that present specific issues in more depth, allowing the professor and the student to adapt the text to their particular needs.
This package contains:
- 0133127400 / 9780133127409: Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage, 5e
- 0133113000 / 9780133113006 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText Standalone Access Card for Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage, 5e