Rock and Roll: Its History and Stylistic Development, Books a la Carte Edition (7th Edition)
- Binding: Loose Leaf
- Author: Joe Stuessy;Scott D. Lipscomb
- Publish Date: 2012-01-28
Rock and Roll â Changing Society, Evolving History
Rock and Roll: Its History and Stylistic Development, 7th edition introduces students to the various elements of music along with the history of rock music. Rock and roll is more than just a musical style, it is an influential social factor.
This program gives a thorough historical and musical analysis of rock artists, styles, and events in a clear and accessible language. This new edition includes callouts in the text that links students to the new MySearchLab with eText website, as described in the features section.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâ for you and your students. Hereâs how:
- Personalize Learning â The new MySearchLab with eText delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- ImproveÂ Active ListeningÂ âÂ A âTake Noteâ section at the beginning of each chapterÂ poses a series of key questions;Â each chapter concludes with a corresponding Take Note section that provides brief answers to the earlier questions. Each chapter also begins with a list of key terms. Â
- Engage Students â Each chapter includes a set of suggested listening activities to enhance the readerâs understanding of the text.
- Support Instructors â A full Instructorâs Manual and Testbank are available.
This Books a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-holed punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class â all at a fraction of the bound book price.