Atlas Of Clinical Ophthalmology, Third Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: David J. Spalton FRCS FRCP FRCOphth;Roger A. Hitchings FRCOphth;Paul Hunter FRCP FRCOphth
- Publish Date: 2004-12-23
A definite visual feast, this book is a prize for any bookshelf. (American Journal of Ophthalmology, review of the last edition) The 3rd Edition of this critically acclaimed source offers unparalleled visual guidance on state-of-the-art ocular diagnostic imaging, pathology, and surgery. More than 3,400 outstanding photographs and line drawings (over 1,800 in full color) richly capture a full range of common and uncommon eye disorders and the methods used to treat them. And, a bonus CD enables users to incorporate all of the book's images into electronic presentations.
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned authorities.
- Discusses examination, investigation, and diagnosis for each ophthalmic syndrome, as well as relevant embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Offers an organization both by chapter and by ophthalmic subspecialty, making information easy to find.
- Depicts the very newest imaging and pathology studies and their findings.
- Covers the latest refractive surgery and LASIK techniques.
- Delivers over 1,000 completely new illustrationsâ3,400 in allâover 1,800 in full color.
- Includes all of the book's images on CD for convenient use in electronic presentations.
With 17 additional contributors.