Problem Solving in Abdominal Imaging with CD-ROM, 1e (Problem Solving (Mosby))
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Neal C. Dalrymple MD;John R. Leyendecker MD;Michael Oliphant MD
- Publish Date: 2009-07-13
Elsevierâs new Problem Solving in Abdominal Imaging offers you a concise, practical, and instructional approach to your most common imaging questions. It presents basic principles of problem solving to apply to imaging the abdominal and pelvic organs, gastrointestinal tract, and genitourinary tract. Inside, youâll find expert guidance on how to accurately read what you see, and how to perform critical techniques including biopsy and percutaneous drainage. User-friendly features, such as tables and boxes, tips, pitfalls, and rules of thumb, place todayâs best practices at your fingertips. A full-color design, including more than 700 high-quality images, highlights critical elements and compliments the text, to enhance your understanding. Best of all, a bonus CD provides you with an atlas of basic surgical procedures and survival guides for managing musculoskeletal and chest findings encountered on abdominal imaging examinations.
- Provides problem-solving advice to help you find abnormalities and accurately identify what you see.
- Presents a section devoted to clinical scenariosâorganized by presenting signs or disease processesâcovering those youâre most likely to encounter in daily practice.
- Includes tips for optimization of the most common advanced imaging techniques used for the abdominal and pelvic regionsâwith general indications for use and special situationsâto help you make the most of each modality.
- Offers step-by-step guidance that will help you safely approach challenging abdominal interventions, reduce complications, and improve outcomes.
- Features tables and boxes, tips, pitfalls, and other teaching points for easy reference.
- Incorporates high-quality images and a full-color design that illuminate important elements.
- Includes a CD containing an atlas of basic surgical procedures and survival guides for managing incidental musculoskeletal and chest findings encountered on abdominal imaging examinations.