The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 3e
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Morton J. Kern MD MSCAI FAHA FACC
- Publish Date: 2012-09-03
The newly updated Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook helps you to effectively perform common therapeutic interventions. This convenient, pocket-sized handbook provides full-color illustrations and videos showcasing up-to-date, step-by-step methods for the most widely practiced interventional cardiology procedures!
- Review traditional procedures as well as more specialized interventions, including laser angioplasty, atherectomy, and stent implantation.
- Quickly access the information you need with the help of an easy-to-read outline format, which includes helpful tables and boldfaced key terms.
- An excellent complement to the 5th Edition of Kern's Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, the Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook is also an ideal review tool for the boards.
- Make optimal use of the latest techniques with coverage of coronary interventions using radial access; advances in femoral closure devices; avoidance of restenosis; interventions for peripheral vascular disease; LV support devices for high-risk PCI; indications and potential pitfalls of new stents and approach to failing dialysis shunts.
- Effectively evaluate coronary and peripheral vascular disease with full coverage of non-angiographic imaging techniques including FFR, OCT, IVUS and the new tools to assess intravascular plaque composition.
- View online videos demonstrating Radial Access, Tandem Heart for High-Risk PCI, FFR for Serial Lesions, Thromboaspiration for STEMI, Management of Coronary Perforation, and more at www.expertconsult.com!