Reformation Thought: An Introduction
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Alister E. McGrath
- Publish Date: 2012-03-19
Reformation Thought, 4th edition offers an ideal introduction to the central ideas of the European reformations for students of theology and history. Written by the bestselling author and renowned theologian, Alister McGrath, this engaging guide is accessible to students with no prior knowledge of Christian theology.
- This new edition of a classic text has been updated throughout with the very latest scholarship
- Includes greater coverage of the Catholic reformation, the counter-reformation, and the impact of women on the reformation
- Explores the core ideas and issues of the reformation in terms that can be easily understood by those new to the field
- Student-friendly features include images, updated bibliographies, a glossary, and a chronology of political and historical ideas
This latest edition retains all the features which made the previous editions so popular with readers, while McGrath's revisions have ensured it remains the essential student guide to the subject.