Veterinary Medical Team Handbook
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Andrew J. Rosenfeld
- Publish Date: 2007-10-09
Veterinary medicine is a dynamic field allowing team members growth in every aspect of the science and profession. In a single day, a team member may be involved in administrative, emergency and critical care, internal medicine, surgical and radiological teams. With increasing expectations of quality care and technology, team membersâ knowledge and responsibilities are growing at an exponential rate.
The Veterinary Medical Team Handbook is designed as a training resource for veterinarians, technicians and staff. Coverage ranges from administrative tasks and client communication to common diseases, disorders and procedures. The aim is to increase the staff's ability to detect and manage health problems and to enable the team to be more effective communicators with each other and with clients. Two accompanying CD-ROMs contain training modules and interactive case studies for further learning and practice.
- A valuable training guide for veterinary practices and hospitals.
- Designed for easy reference with abundant bullet points, algorithms, lists and key point boxes.
- Covers common diseases, disorders and procedures, as well as administrative tasks and client communication.
- Includes two CD-ROMs with training modules and interactive case studies.