NCLEX-PN Exam Cram (4th Edition)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Wilda Rinehart;Diann Sloan;Clara Hurd
- Publish Date: 2014-06-01
âThe book offers a quick âcramâ approach to the NCLEX that is very user-friendly and not time-intensive. The overall approach is very learner-centered and the content is well-paced.â Â âCatherineÂ Dearman, R.N., Ph.D.
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PNÂ®Â exam
- 445 sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when youâre ready to take the actual exam
- IncludesÂ the popular Cram SheetÂ tearcardÂ to help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute studying
- Exam Alerts identify important information foundÂ on the exam
- Simplifies key medicationÂ aideÂ concepts and techniques for easy learning
Covers the critical information youâll need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN exam!
- Discover how the NCLEX-PN exam works, and how best to prepare for it
- Understand essential disease processes, treatments, and diagnostic studies
- Care for clients with respiratory, genitourinary, hematopoietic, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, cardiovascular, neurological, and many other disorders
- Serve maternal, infant, and pediatric clients
- Provide compassionate and effective psychiatric care
- Consider cultural, religious, and legal concerns associated with client care
- Review all stages of the nursing process: assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Address client needs for a safe, effective-care environment; health promotion and maintenance;Â and psychosocial and physiological integrity
PEARSON IT CERTIFICATION PRACTICE TEST
The CD features the innovative Pearson IT CertificationÂ practice test, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-PN exam.
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8 Professional; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512MB RAM; 650MB hard disk space plus 50MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
- NCLEX-PNÂ®Â is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.