Intellectual Freedom Manual
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Office for Intellectual Freedom
- Publish Date: 2010-07-02
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Updated for the first time since 2005, this indispensable volume includes revised interpretations of the Library Bill of Rights along with key intellectual freedom guidelines and policies, including
- Newly amended and updated policies
- A new chapter, Interactivity and the Internet, and other fresh material on intellectual freedom and privacy in online social networks
- An examination of intellectual freedom for disabled library patrons
- Coverage of the latest USA PATRIOT Act debates and extensions
Now, like never before, libraries must stand strong as beacons of intellectual freedom for all. ALA s Intellectual Freedom Manual provides the answers they need.