Histotechnology, A Self-Instructional Text, 4th Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Freida Carson;Christa Hladik Cappellano
- Publish Date: 2014-12-15
Freida Carson returns with the thoroughly revised and expanded 4th edition of her perennial bestseller, Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text.
Although written foremost in mind for histotechnology students; practicing technicians, technologists, residents, and pathologist will find this text quite useful as well.
Carson's Histotechnology series has proven to be an indispensable teaching tool and reference guide, and a must for histotechnologists preparing for the ASCP HTL certifying examination. This thoroughly revised 4th Edition has been completely updated with:
- Expanded coverage of molecular techniques
- An added chapter on laboratory informatics
- Large-scale updating of immunohistochemistry, enzyme histochemistry, and laboratory safety content
- Added information on fixatives for electron microscopy
- Additional updated chapters
- New Images and a newly added glossary