Hit & Run Trading: The Short-Term Stock Traders Bible
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Jeff Cooper
- Publish Date: 1996-12-01
Written by professional equities trader, Jeff Cooper, this best-selling manual teaches traders how to day-trade and short-term trade the best moving stocks. Jeff's strategies identify daily the ideal stocks to trade and point out the exact entry and protective exit point. Most trades risk 1 point or less and last from a few hours to a few days.
Among the strategies taught are:
* Stepping In Front Of Size -- You will be taught how to identify when a large institution is desperately attempting to buy or sell a large block of stock. You will then be taught how to step in front of this institution before the stock explodes or implodes. This strategy leads to gains from 1/4 point to 4 points within minutes.
* 1-2-3-4s -- Rapidly moving stocks tend to pause for a few days before they explode again. You will be taught the three day set-up that consistently triggers 4-15 point gains within days!
* Expansion Breakouts --Most breakouts are false! You will learn the one breakout pattern that consistently leads to further gains. This pattern alone is worth the price of the manual!
* Creating The Daily Hit List -- You cannot make money in stocks that are not moving! You will learn the powerful method that identifies which stocks to trade on a daily basis. You will be taught how to recognize which stocks are rapidly moving and which set-ups to use to trade them. This knowledge assures you of being in the correct stocks everyday.
* Also, you will learn how to trade market explosions (Boomers), how to trade secondary offerings, how to trade Slingshots, and you will learn a number of other profitable strategies that will make you a superior trader.