Professional SharePoint 2013 Administration
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Shane Young;Steve Caravajal;Todd Klindt
- Publish Date: 2013-04-29
SharePoint admin author gurus return to prepare you for working with the new features of SharePoint 2013!
The new iteration of SharePoint boasts exciting new features. However, any new version also comes with its fair share of challenges and that's where this book comes in. The team of SharePoint admin gurus returns to presents a fully updated resource that prepares you for making all the new SharePoint 2013 features work right. They cover all of the administration components of SharePoint 2013 in detail, and present a clear understanding of how they affect the role of the administrator.
- Compares and contrasts SharePoint 2013 to earlier versions
- Helps make your SharePoint 2013 installation smooth and successful
- Addresses managing customizations
- Looks at SharePoint 2013 for Internet sites
- Includes an introduction to SQL Server 2012
Professional SharePoint 2013 Administration enhances your SharePoint skill set and immerses you in the new content of the platform.