Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publish Date: 2017-01-04
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach, Third Edition provides a uniquely clear, comprehensive, and clinical approach to the dental treatment of children and adolescents.
- Offers systematic coverage of all clinical, scientific and social topics relating to pediatric dentistry
- Thoroughly revised and updated new edition, with an increased focus on evidence based care
- Includes three new chapters on genetics, child abuse and neglected children, and ethics
- Pedodontic endodontics is now covered by two chapters â one on primary teeth and one on young permanent teeth
- Features a companion website with interactive self-assessment questions