iPhone For Dummies
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Edward C. Baig;LeVitus
- Publish Date: 2015-11-16
Are you ready for a new iPhone or an upgrade to your old one? Start here!
Do you have your eye on a brand new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus? Or do are you opting to make an older model run like new? Either way, iPhone For Dummies, 9th Edition is the place to start. This book has the step-by-step guidance you need to learn how to use your phone's many features and functions. Newly updated to cover both the latest features you'll find on the 6s and 6s Plus as well as perennial iPhone features that you'll find on all recent models, this revised text provides you with straightforward, yet fun instructions, tips, and advice to guide you in taking advantage of all that the iPhone's technology has to offer. You first get started with your iPhone by exploring its settings and features. Then you dive into specific topics that accumulate in a comprehensive understanding of how to navigate your new phone, such as using the multi-touch interface, synching your data, using iCloud, making phone calls, using FaceTime, taking photos and videos, and more.
Since June of 2007, Apple has sold more than 500 million iPhones. The success of the iPhone is largely due to the technology that powers itâand it's important that you understand how to use this technology to navigate your phone (and get every penny's worth of functionality out of it).
- Explore the basics of your new iPhone, from using the interface to organizing your schedule
- Discover multi-media capabilities of your phone, such as the ability to surf the web, watch videos, listen to music, etc.
- Keep your data organized and at your fingertips through iCloud and data synchronization
- Find and add the apps that make your iPhone your sidekick for all you do in a day
iPhone For Dummies, 9th Edition, revised and ready to guide you through the latest technologies, is the perfect resource when you're ready to conquer your new or older iPhone's many features.