McGraw-Hill Education MCAT 2016 Value Pack (Mcgraw-Hill Education Mcat Test Preparation)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: George J. Hademenos
- Publish Date: 2016-01-13
Save money and get total preparation for the new-format MCAT with this value-packed 4-book bundle!
About the Bundle
For less than you would pay separately, you get:
- MHE MCAT Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems
- MHE MCAT Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems
- MHE MCAT Behavioral and Social Sciences & Critical Analysis
- MHE MCAT 2 Full-length Practice Tests
These top-of-the-line MCAT guides are totally geared to the latest-format MCAT. Created by science faculty with college textbook credentials, they deliver two full-length practice tests, minitests in every exam topic, summaries of all important test topics, and textbook-quality scientific diagrams. With this money-saving Value Pack, you get all the key information and practice you need to do your best!
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the latest test format
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
- Hundreds of textbook-quality illustrations to enhance understanding
About the Authors
George Hademenos, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor at the University of Dallas, where he teaches General Physics and Quantum Physics. He has also taught at the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA.
Candice McCloskey Campbell, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College (Dunwoody, GA).
Shaun Murphree, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Allegheny College (Meadville, PA).
Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D., teaches biology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
Amy B. Wachholz, Ph.D., is Director of Health Psychology at UMass Medical School (Worcester, MA).
Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep author.