The Archaeologist's Fieldwork Companion
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Barbara Ann Kipfer
- Publish Date: 2006-10-20
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Archaeologistâs Fieldwork Companion is the only current one-volume collection of the practical information and material needed by archaeologists doing fieldwork.
- Designed as a literal companion to fieldwork: a concise informational toolkit to be carried into the field
- Provides lists and checklists, planning help, recording and measurement charts and tables, analysis and classification guides, information on drafting and artifact drawing, abbreviations, sample forms, and legislation concerning archaeological fieldwork
- Offers additional information for processing research, such as a guide to research publication and an extensive bibliography for further resources
- An invaluable aid not only to students undertaking fieldwork for the first time, but also to seasoned archaeologists