Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN Examination
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Linda Anne Silvestri PhD RN;Angela Silvestri MSN RN
- Publish Date: 2005-03-25
A part of Linda Silvestri's Pyramid to Success, this study and review tool is filled with general test-taking tips, strategies, and other indispensable information to help you prepare for BOTH the NCLEX-RNÂ® examination and your nursing exams. Whether this is the first or last review product purchased, this book will help you feel well-prepared and confident as they get ready for the Boards or any exam throughout the nursing curriculum. It incorporates all-new information on the latest NCLEX-RN examination test plan, plus the new alternate item format questions. The text breaks down questions to illustrate not only a rationale for the answer, but also a strategy for tackling similar questions. A companion CD-ROM offers 500 questions, in addition to video clips from Linda Silvestri's seminar on test-taking strategies. It is designed for use alongside any Linda's NCLEX-RN review books.
Please check out these other great NCLEX-RNÂ® review books from Linda Silvestri:
â¢ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RNÂ® Examination (9781416037088)
â¢ Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RNÂ® Exam (9780721603520)
â¢ Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RNÂ® Exam PDA Software Powered by Skyscape (9781416048510)
â¢ Strategies for Alternate Item Formats for the NCLEX-RNÂ® Exam (9781416038412)
â¢ Saunders Q & A Review Cards for the NCLEX-RNÂ® Exam (9781416047261)
- Short chapters and a casual writing style help students understand key concepts involved in preparing for the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Two-color design with fun illustrations and cartoons help to lighten the reader's mood as they prepare.
- Each chapter contains examples and analysis of questions to help illustrate particular strategies.
- Pyramid Point notes emphasize important content related to the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Alternate item formats are included throughout the text and CD-ROM to help students become accustomed to the new question styles.
- Information about the new 2004 NCLEX-RN test plan is included in the book for reference.
- A companion CD-ROM offers 500 questions, allowing students to customize quizzes and exams.