Atlas of Trauma/Emergency Surgical Techniques: A Volume in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series - Expert Consult: Online and Print, 1e
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: William Cioffi MD FACS;Juan A. Asensio MD FACS FCCM FRCS KM
- Publish Date: 2013-10-08
Atlas of Trauma/Emergency Surgical Techniques, a title in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of trauma and emergency surgical techniques performed today. Drs. Cioffi and Asensio, along with numerous other internationally recognized general surgeons, offer you step-by-step advice along with full-color illustrations and photographs to help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills.
The Atlas is an excellent reference material aimed at senior level surgical residents and fellows, as well as an excellent review for practicing general surgeons. Reviewed by: University of Texas Health Centre at Houston,Â March 2015Â
- Easily review normal anatomy and visualize the step-by-step progression of each emergency surgery procedure thanks to more than 330 detailed anatomic line drawings and clinical photographs.
- Avoid complications with pearls and pitfalls from the authors for every surgical technique.
- Master the key variations and nuances for a full range of emergency techniques. A highly formatted approach provides step-by-step instructions with bulleted how-to guidance for each procedure.
- Access the entire text online at Expert Consult.