Gray's Clinical Neuroanatomy: The Anatomic Basis for Clinical Neuroscience, 1e (Gray's Anatomy)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Elliott L. Mancall MD;David G. Brock MD CIP
- Publish Date: 2011-03-24
Grayâs Clinical Neuroanatomy focuses on how knowing functional neuroanatomy is essential for a solid neurologic background for patient care in neurology. Elliot Mancall, David Brock, Susan Standring and Alan Crossman present the authoritative guidance of Grayâs Anatomy along with 100 clinical cases to highlight the relevance of anatomical knowledge in this body area and illustrate the principles of localization.
- Master complex, detailed, and difficult areas of anatomy with confidence.
- View illustrations from Grayâs Anatomy and radiographs that depict this body area in thorough anatomical detail.
- Apply the principles of localization thanks to 100 brief case studies that highlight key clinical conditions.
- Tap into the anatomical authority of Grayâs Anatomy for high quality information from a name you trust.
- Presents the guidance and expertise of a high profile team of authors and top clinical and academic contributors.