Evolve Reach Testing and Remediation Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PNÂ® Examination, 2e (HESI Comprehensive Review f/ NCLEX-PN Examination)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: HESI
- Publish Date: 2008-03-20
The EVOLVE REACH Testing and Remediation COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW FOR THE NCLEX-PNÂ® EXAM is the answer to your study needs with remediation content for weaknesses identified through curriculum testing, preparation for the nursing school exit exam, and review and preparation for the NCLEX-PN licensure exam. The review is written in an easy-to-read outline format with chapters broken down by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-PN exam. Plus, the companion StudyWare CD offers practice tests with over 500 questions in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- HESI HINT boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make this an easy reference.
- Chapter review and critical thinking questions ensure you have mastered each chapter before you move to the next.
- Featured pharmacology tables pinpoint areas emphasized on the NCLEX exam to help prepare you for the test.
- Additional illustrations enhance important clinical concepts and bring the content to life.
- Expanded index allows for easy reference for quick review.
- Consistent chapter organization and format improves content flow and readability, making it easy to study and remember key concepts.