Documentation for Rehabilitation: A Guide to Clinical Decision Making, 2e (.NET Developers Series)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Lori Quinn EdD PT;James Gordon EdD PT
- Publish Date: 2010-01-01
Ensure confident clinical decisions and maximum reimbursement in a variety of practice settings such as acute care, outpatient, home care, and nursing homes with the only systematic approach to documentation for rehabilitation professionals! Revised and expanded, this hands-on textbook/workbook provides a unique framework for maintaining evidence of treatment progress and patient outcomes with a clear, logical progression. Extensive examples and exercises in each chapter reinforce concepts and encourage you to apply what youâve learned to realistic practice scenarios.
- UNIQUE! Combination textbook/workbook format reinforces your understanding and tests your ability to apply concepts through practice exercises.
- UNIQUE! Systematic approach to documenting functional outcomes provides a practical framework for success in numerous practice settings.
- Case studies show you how to format goals through realistic client examples.
- Practice exercises provide valuable experience applying concepts to common clinical problems.
- Four NEW chapters address additional aspects of documentation that rehabilitation professionals will encounter in practice:
- Legal aspects of documentation
- Documentation in pediatrics
- Payment policy and coding
- Computerized documentation