Barron's TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM and MP3 audio CDs, 15th Edition
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Pamela J. Sharpe Ph.D.
- Publish Date: 2016-08-15
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The most up-to-date TOEFL test prep manual on the market, the fifteenth edition of Barronâs TOEFL iBT is available in options that include a book with two MP3 CDs or book with two MP3 CDs and CD ROM. The manual presents:
- A general overview of the TOEFL Ibt
- Seven model TOEFL iBT tests with answer explanations and sample writing and speaking responses
- A review of required academic skills, including note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing
- A review of language skills, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English
The manual can be purchased with two MP3 CDs or with a CD-ROM and two MP3 CDs. The CD-ROM presents iBT versions of the bookâs 7 TOEFL practice tests plus a bonus TOEFL iBT. The tests on the CD-ROM simulate actual test-taking conditions. The MP3 CDs present audio prompts for the Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections of all TOEFL practice exams and exercises in the manual.
MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® PC