BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kyung Won Chung PhD;Harold M. Chung MD;Nancy L. Halliday PhD
- Publish Date: 2014-12-23
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Succeed in your anatomy course and the USMLE Step 1 exam with BRS Gross Anatomy, 8e. Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.