Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Susan Ricci ARNP MSN MEd;Theresa Kyle MSN CPNP;Susan Carman MSN MBA
- Publish Date: 2016-10-14
Prepare your students for safe and effective maternity and pediatric nursing practice.
This updated 3rd Edition of Ricci, Kyle, and Carmanâs unique combination book helps students develop an understanding of the health needs of women and children, and empowers them to guide women and their children toward higher levels of wellness throughout the life cycle.
- Updated Threaded Case Studies in every chapter give students an opportunity to apply concepts to real-life scenarios.
- New Bringing It All Together sections draw content from multiple chapters to develop studentsâ skills in critical thinking, prioritizing, and clinical decision making.
- New Cases begin at the end of each chapter and unfold online, providing extended opportunities for students to connect learning to practice.
- New! Concept Mastery Alerts improve studentsâ understanding of potentially confusing topics as identified by Lippincottâs Adaptive Learning Powered by prepU.
- Evidence-based Research boxes provide the latest information on best practices in nursing and inspire students to implement EBR interventions.
Also available to support your studentsâ learning:
Study Guide for Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, 4th Edition
This hands-on guide helps students master essential information, build critical-thinking skills, and prepare for the NCLEX exam through a variety of exercises, case studies, and NCLEX-style questions.Â