Property [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Jesse Dukeminier;James E. Krier;Gregory S. Alexander;Michael Schill;Lior Jacob Strahilevitz
- Publish Date: 2014-05-15
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes â portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Jesse Dukeminierâs trademark wit, passion, and human interest perspective has made Property, now in its Eighth Edition, one of the bestâand best lovedâcasebooks of all time. A unique blend of authority and good humor, youâll find a moveable feast of visual interest, compelling cases, and timely coverage of contemporary issues. In the Eighth Edition, the authorsâalong with new co-author Lior Jacob Strahilevitzâhave created a thoughtful and thorough revision, true to the spirit of the Late Jesse Dukeminier.
- Thoroughly updated throughout with the expansion of many topics and the introduction of new topics.
- Extended material on intellectual property with new cases on patents, copyright, and trademarks.
- New material on exclusion, abandonment, and destruction, with new cases and discussion.
- Introduction of a comprehensive treatment of the mortgage crisis with new cases and notes on foreclosure, proposals to reform the legal system and proposals to revamp housing finance.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.