Materials in Trial Advocacy: Problems & Cases (Aspen Coursebook)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Thomas A. Mauet;Warren D. Wolfson;Steve Easton
- Publish Date: 2015-02-05
Written by an author team with an extraordinary depth of experience in trial practice, Materials in Trial Advocacy uses actual cases and Trial Files to engage students in the whole process of litigation. Each chapter contains both civil and criminal problems presented at graduating levels of complexity.
- All photos and almost all other graphics have been replaced, to give the materials a modern look.
- Most formerly gender-specific names of witnesses replaced with gender-neutral names, so instructors can assign persons of either gender to most witness roles.
- A new problem concerning police seizure of a cell phone during arrest.
- A new problem concerning the admissibility of a social media post, in several contexts.