Mandated Benefits 2017 Compliance Guide
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: The Balser Group
- Publish Date: 2016-12-21
Mandated Benefits 2017Â Compliance Guide is a comprehensive and practical reference manual covering key federal regulatory issues that must be addressed by human resources managers, benefits specialists, and company executives in all industries.
This comprehensive and practical guide clearly and concisely describes the essential requirements and administrative processes necessary to comply with all benefits-related regulations. It covers key federal regulatory issues that must be addressed by human resources managers, benefits specialists, and company executives across all industries.
Mandated Benefits 2017Â Compliance Guide includes in-depth coverage of these and other major federal regulations:
- PPACA: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability andÂ Accountability Act
- Wellness Programs: ADAÂ and GINA regulations
- FLSA: final rule on whiteÂ collar exemptions
- Mental Health Parity Act
- Executive Order 13706:Â Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- AAPs: proposed andÂ final rules
- Pay Transparency Act
Mandated Benefits 2017Â Compliance Guide helps take the guesswork out of managing employee benefits and human resources by clearly and concisely describing the essential requirements and administrative processes necessary to comply with each regulation. It offers suggestions for protecting employers against the most common litigation threats and recommendations for handling various types of employee problems.
Throughout the Guide are numerous exhibits, useful checklists and forms, and do's and don'ts. A list of HR audit questions at the beginning of each chapter serves as an aid in evaluating your company's level of regulatory compliance.
In addition, Mandated Benefits 2017 Compliance Guide provides the latest information on:
- Retirement Savings Plans and Pensions
- Pay Practices and Administration
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Family and Medical Leave
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Work/Life Balance
- Managing the Welfare Benefits Package
- And much more!