Study Guide for Pharmacology - Revised Reprint: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Joyce LeFever Kee MS RN;Evelyn R. Hayes PhD MPH FNP-BC;Linda E. McCuistion PhD RN ANP CNS;Nancy Haugen RN MN PhD
- Publish Date: 2012-01-31
This student study guide contains a variety of exercises specifically designed to reinforce content presented in the textbook. Chapter worksheets feature more than 1,800 study questions, 160 drug calculation and dosage problems, and case-based critical thinking exercises. Like the Kee text, the study guide features a strong nursing focus and comprehensive coverage of drug dosage calculations, including numerous sample drug labels.
- Over 1,800 study questions reinforce textbook concepts and prepare you for the NCLEXÂ® examination.
- An extensive section of drug calculation problems helps you master important dosage calculation methods.
- Case-based critical thinking exercises enhance your understanding of nursing responsibilities in drug therapy.
- Sample drug labels familiarize you with the labels you will encounter in clinical practice.
- A basic math review appendix provides a helpful review of key mathematics concepts.
- Answers for all exercises are included to facilitate self-study.
- Thoroughly updated content corresponds to the Kee text, including a new chapter on medication safety.
- Additional NCLEXÂ® examination-style review questions reflect an increased focus on alternate item-format questions.
- Approximately 100 new prioritization activities provide practice in identifying key nursing actions.