Kinn's The Medical Assistant - Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual Package: An Applied Learning Approach, 12e
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Deborah B. Proctor EdD RN CMA;Alexandra Patricia Adams BBA RMA CMA (AAMA) MA
- Publish Date: 2013-08-29
Get more practice with the essential medical assisting job skills! Designed to support Kinnâs The Medical Assistant: An Applied Learning Approach, 12th Edition by Deborah Proctor and Alexandra Adams, this study guide and procedure checklist manual provide a complete review of content and offer a wide range of exercises to reinforce your understanding of the common administrative and clinical skills â including CAAHEP and ABHES competencies.
- The most current content and competencies associated with CAAHEP and ABHES ensure that you are being taught according to the leading accreditation organizations.
- A variety of exercises test your knowledge and critical thinking skills with vocabulary review, multiple choice, fill in the blank, and true/false questions.
- Procedure Checklists Manual packaged with the study guide helps you track your performance of every procedure included in the textbook.
- Work documentation proves to your instructor and to accrediting organizations that you have completed each competency.
- Additional exercises enhance learning with skills and concepts, word puzzles, case studies, workplace applications, and Internet activities.
- Procedure checklists allow you to tear out each sheet and submit to your instructor for evaluation.
- Expanded coverage of the Electronic Medical Record allows you to learn more about the EMR and its use in the physicianâs office.
- Expanded coverage of Emergency Preparedness helps you meet CAAHEP and ABHES requirements.