Robert's Rules Of Writing: 101 Unconventional Lessons Every Writer Needs to Know
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Robert Masello
- Publish Date: 2005-02-22
The 101 Rules You Need to Know
*but no one has ever told you
You already have a million writing books. You know the principles, the lectures, the expert techniques. And you've discovered that sometimes tried-and-true just equals tired.
In Robert's Rules of Writing, successful author Robert Masello stomps out status quo writing advice and delivers 101 uninhibited techniques to improve your writing that include:
- Burn your journal (See rule 1)
- Strip down to your briefs (See rule 38)
- Spend time gossiping (See rule 61)
- Buy the smoking jacket (See rule 56)
- Skip the Starbucks (See rule 7)
- De-claim! De-claim! (See rule 63)
Whether you're a fiction writer, freelancer, memoirist, or screenwriter, Robert's Rules of Writing gives you the unorthodox advice to transform your writing life and get published!