Head and Neck Ultrasonography: Essential and Extended Applications, Second Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Lisa A. Orloff
- Publish Date: 2017-04-28
Head and Neck Ultrasonography: Essential and Extended Applications, Second Edition is a comprehensive text of point-of-care ultrasonography for clinicians who manage patients with head and neck disorders. The second edition has been revised to bring the reader up to date in expanded applications of real-time ultrasonography for the spectrum of conditions that affect the head and neck region in adults and children alike.
New to the second edition:
- Abundant high-resolution grey scale (B-mode) and color Doppler images throughout
- Augmented chapters on thyroid, parathyroid, salivary gland, and interventional ultrasonography
- New chapters that focus on ultrasound in airway management, pediatrics, global health, and endobronchial procedures
- Special additional chapters on ultrasound documentation, FNA technique, and accreditation
- Liberal use of tables that highlight text material
- Extensively revised throughout to contain current information, guideline recommendations, reviews, and definitions
- A PluralPlus companion website with ample video examples of actual patient examinations
Head and Neck Ultrasonography: Essential and Extended Applications, Second Edition provides new insights, pearls, and practical lessons in ultrasonography for the student of head and neck anatomy, the novice ultrasonographer, and the experienced surgeon or specialist who cares for patients with benign, malignant, or functional disorders of the head and neck.
NOTE:This book comes with supplementary content on a PluralPlus companion website. If you purchase or rent a used copy of the printed book, the code to access the website printed inside the book may have been previously redeemed/used or be incorrect and you will not be able to use it. To guarantee access to the website, it is recommended you purchase a new copy of this book directly from Amazon or the publisher, Plural Publishing.