Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Tablesaws (Complete Illustrated Guides (Taunton))
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Paul Anthony
- Publish Date: 2009-01-01
From the most basic techniques to the most advanced procedures, here's the ultimate owner's manual for anyone who uses a tablesaw.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, you'll find all the valuable tips and step-by-step advice you need to master ripping, crosscutting, joint making, and shaping. All made so much easier to learn -- and put into action -- by over 600 useful photos and illustrations.
With many years of experience as a professional woodworker, and as Tools Editor for a leading woodworking magazine, Paul Anthony delivers a wealth of practical information in the most user-friendly format you'll ever find.
All the tricks of the trade are covered in clear, colorful detail. You'll learn how to:
- Choose the right tablesaw
- Select the proper blade for each procedure
- Cut wood down to size for length and width
- Cut miters for trim
- Create a wide range of joints and decorative effects
- Extend the use of your tablesaw with jigs and fixtures
- Guarantee consistent results with repetitive operations
- Maximize safety with proven tips and inside advice
If you're looking for a single book that delivers everything you need to know about tablesaws, here's a virtual encyclopedia for your reference library -- put together by the consummate professional.