SAT: Strategies, Practice, and Review (2012)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kaplan
- Publish Date: 2011-06-07
The best program preparation guide a student can use to score higher on the SATÃ¢ÂÂguaranteed!
The SAT is the most widely used college standardized admissions test, and in 2009, a record-breaking number of studentsÃ¢ÂÂover 1.5 millionÃ¢ÂÂtook the exam. The college admissions process is highly competitive, and a higher score on the SAT can help you get into a top school. Kaplan SAT 2012 is Kaplanâs latest essential SAT guide, filled with all of the vital tools students need to prepare for the exam this year.ÃÂ With indispensable strategies, proven practical tools, and an easy-to-use format, Kaplan SAT 2012 is your must-have program guide for scoring higher on the SAT.ÃÂ ÃÂ
Students will benefit from the many innovative features the guide offers:
- Four full-length practice tests in the book and a full-length practice test available online
- Useful insider tips and expert tricks provided by the best high-scoring Kaplan SAT instructors
- Strategy callouts from a Kaplan student who earned a perfect score on the SAT
- Hundreds of additional practice questions, with a detailed explanation for every answer
- A helpful guide for parents
Kaplan SAT 2012 provides students with everything they need to improve their scoresÃ¢ÂÂguaranteed. Kaplanâs Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan SAT 2012 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher!