Kaplan SAT Strategies, Practice, and Review 2015-2016 with 5 Practice Tests: Book + Online + DVD (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kaplan
- Publish Date: 2015-03-03
Prep for the current SAT with confidence. This SAT prep was designed for the current SAT and is good until the College Board's last official SAT administration in January 2016.
Don't miss your last chance to take the current SAT!Â One of the most widely used college admissions tests, the SAT will be completely updated in March 2016.Â Kaplan's SAT Strategies, Practice, and Review 2015-2016Â is Kaplanâs latest SAT guide filled with essential tools students need to prep for the exam this year, and it also provides information -- including practice questions and detailed answer explanations -- about the new March 2016 SAT.Â With indispensable strategies, proven practical tools, and an easy-to-use format,Â Kaplan's SAT 2015-2016Â is your must-have program guide for scoring higher on the SAT.
Students will benefit from the many innovative features this guide offers, including:
* 5 realistic full-length practice tests: 4 in the book and 1Â online
* Useful insider tips and expert strategiesÂ provided byÂ high-scoring KaplanÂ instructors
* An online center fullÂ of additional practice questions and resources
* Strategy call outs from aÂ Kaplan studentÂ who earned a perfect score on the SAT
* Hundreds of additional practice questions, with a detailed explanation for every answer
* A helpful guide for parents
* Information about the new SAT, complete with practice questions and detailed answer explanations
Kaplan'sÂ SAT Strategies, Practice, and Review 2015-2016Â provides students with everything they need to improve their scores, guaranteed. Kaplan has helped more than three million students prep for standardized tests, and we guarantee you'll score higher!